MJ Account Deletion due to Incapability of Access | Forum

Galvanized_Dreamer
Galvanized_Dreamer Oct 28 '16

@Maklarr4000

Just to say, I apologize for treating you as the equivalent of an FAQ. I just don't want to bother you with irrelevant things, as I know you are busy getting stuff like MetaJolt working. 

As I say that, may I ask from who I should request a formal account deletion on MetaJolt? I registered an account on MJ, but due to not getting a confirmation e-mail, or some other technical difficulty, I have no ability to access said account. When I attempt to log in, it says "the e-mail is invalid or does not exist". Said account is GalvDream. 

Thank you all much for your time.

NJP Admin
NJP Oct 28 '16
Same here.  My account is inaccessible.  I probably screwed something up when trying to create my new account the other night.  Since there is no option to have the verification re-sent, I would like the account completely deleted so I can start all over again....hopefully this time with a verification E-Mail.    Can hardly wait to start using MJ again!  
Galvanized_Dreamer
Galvanized_Dreamer Oct 28 '16

Quote from NJP Same here.  My account is inaccessible.  I probably screwed something up when trying to create my new account the other night.  Since there is no option to have the verification re-sent, I would like the account completely deleted so I can start all over again....hopefully this time with a verification E-Mail.    Can hardly wait to start using MJ again!  
The faster I can abandon Youtube, the better! 

But may I inquire, what email do you use? @GMX.com? Proton mail? Live/Outlook?

NJP Admin
NJP Oct 28 '16
I use Yahoo.  Should be no issues there.

I am not looking to abandon YT, but I sure want to start using MJ again as well.  Mak and Company have done an outstanding job rebuilding it.

Maklarr4000 Meta
Maklarr4000 Oct 28 '16
I'm more than happy to help, don't be afraid to ask.

I can get you both set up shortly, like, 2 minutes. My apologies, I wasn't kidding when I said we're way ahead of schedule.
NJP Admin
NJP Oct 28 '16
It's all good.  

Galvanized_Dreamer
Galvanized_Dreamer Oct 29 '16

Quote from Maklarr4000 I'm more than happy to help, don't be afraid to ask.

I can get you both set up shortly, like, 2 minutes. My apologies, I wasn't kidding when I said we're way ahead of schedule.
Albeit I am a bit late, that's awesome, thank you! 

What do you need us/me to do?

Maklarr4000 Meta
Maklarr4000 Oct 29 '16
It's all fixed, give it a shot now.
Mattwo
Mattwo Oct 29 '16

Quote from Galvanized_Dreamer
The faster I can abandon Youtube, the better! 
If that's your aim, you're currently barking up the wrong tree. Vid.me is the only viable option for that at present. Before MJ's uploader was limited, now it doesn't even have uploads, only embedding and only for YouTube videos(there used to be more sites).

Use YouTube and archive.org to store your videos, never put all your eggs in one basket.
The Forum post is edited by Mattwo Oct 29 '16
Galvanized_Dreamer
Galvanized_Dreamer Oct 29 '16

Quote from Maklarr4000 It's all fixed, give it a shot now.
I must be doing something wrong, as I am still getting the same error. Would you like it if I IM'd you the intended e-mail I was trying to use, check for the faintest possibility that it magically disappeared from that account's log-in info? Unless you already know that that is not the case, in which I don't know. Could it be an issue with Chrome?

Sorry for causing so much issue.

Maklarr4000 Meta
Maklarr4000 Oct 31 '16
Thanks for that. I'll have that settled momentarily. Not sure what went wrong there to be honest. Thanks for your patience sir!
Galvanized_Dreamer
Galvanized_Dreamer Oct 31 '16

Quote from Maklarr4000 Thanks for that. I'll have that settled momentarily. Not sure what went wrong there to be honest. Thanks for your patience sir!
No problem at all!
NJP Admin
NJP Nov 4 '16

ADMINI am still unable to create an account on MJ.  It says I already have an account...but if it exists, I can not access it. Please delete everything related to me so I can try again.

The Forum post is edited by NJP Nov 4 '16