I am now done with ignorant people the mother fucking internet | Mr. A.T. | Forum

MrATAndreiThomas
MrATAndreiThomas Mar 3 '17

I am now done with ignorant people the fucking internet.

You know what's really funny?! For all the years I been on the internet, The fact i'm trying hard to be nice and establishing friendship' with your all on social media and what I get in return, this bullshit. Nothing but Lack of fucking ignorance from you people and I mostly hate ignorant and ungrateful people, and I think its now come to my senses that I now realise it, now i fully understand, well thank you for spatting my fucking face!! i never thought i say this but screw this bollocks 

fuck this shit

Mr. A.T. Out!!

spiderfan
spiderfan Mar 3 '17

Quote from Doctor_Evo Interesting, just what exactly are you ranting/babbling about this time?  Did your temper get you kicked off of another site again?  Did you threaten someone again?  Did you create a couple hundred fake channels somewhere again?  This temper and profanity laden mouth of yours is going to be your undoing/unraveling.  And I don't mean to be mean as it's obvious that English isn't your primary language but you really should have someone proof read your stuff before you ship it off.  Always barely understandable and profanity laced.  "Nothing but Lack of fucking ignorance from you people".  Uh what?  LACK of ignorance is a good thing.  Look, seeing as how the ONE thing you don't mention here is just what exactly has your panties in a bunch this time, I don't have the slightest idea who/what you're all butt-hurt over.  But with the stuff you've pulled over the years with all of those self-made fake accounts you used to inflate your channel stats and troll and harass people who called you out, I'd be apologizing rather than yelling at people.

Mattwo said his ban from ZC was justified. That is why Mr AT was mad.
Mattwo
Mattwo Mar 3 '17
I don't remember ever being his friend. Also Louis is also calling him out on his bullshit on Craftinglord21's video about Zippcast staff as well.

Incidentally that happened only a few hours ago when this was posted ten hours ago, which unsurprisingly means he lied about leaving the internet
The Forum post is edited by Mattwo Mar 3 '17
MrATAndreiThomas
MrATAndreiThomas Mar 4 '17

THIS BEARD HORSE PRICK IS FUCKING ME OFF!)

GET FUCKED MATTWO!! I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO GET OFF MY FUCKING BACK!! FUCK OFF YOU MUG!! I DON'T GIVE A RATS ASS IF YOU AGREE TO THAT LOW LIFE EGOTISTICAL TRAITOROUS SCUMBAG!! AND I CERTAINLY DON'T GIVE A RATS ASS!! WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT MY EDGY NASTY ATTITUDE!! CAUSE YOU LOT DO THE SAME FUCKING THING ANYWAYS!! YOU'ER DAMN RIGHT I GOT A NASTY ATTITUDE! AND I AM NOT AFRAID TO USE IT!!. I AM SICK TO FUCKING DEATH OF IGNORANT PEOPLE THAT WANT TO START MAKING TROUBLE AGAINST ME AND WHEN I LOSS MY COOL OVER TO MY DARKER SIDE, I END UP GETTING TO MOST BLAIM FOR IT ALL! WHEN THEY CAN'T LOOK THEMSEVES IN A DAMN MIRROR, " THIS IS WHEN I PUT MY FOOT DOWN TO ANY IGNORANT SCUM ON THE INTERNET THAT PROVOKES ME!! AND I AM WHO I AM, I,M THE RED ARTISTIC KNIGHT AND A BAD ASS LONDONER, WITH A COCKNEY ACCENT!!" YOU AND THAT EGOTISTICAL TRAITOROUS SCUMBAG!! CAN GO FUCK YOURSELF, FOR ALL I CARE, I WAS NEVER FRIENDS WITH YOU EITHER BECAUSE YOUR SIMPLY FUCKING IGNORANT ALSO, AT LEAST IN MY EYES, SO PISS OFF YOU PONY TWAT!!

AND BY THE WAY I NEVER SAID I WAS GOING LEAVE THE INTERNET PERMANENTLY, GET YOUR DAMN FACTS STRAIGHT AND DON'T MAKE OUT THAT I AM A LIAR!! YOU FOOL!!

AND STOP REPLYING TO ME!! IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY EDGY NASTY ATTITUDE?! THEN FUCK OFF!! STAY THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY!!.

I'M NOT TAKING FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT I DID ON ZIPPCAST ANYMORE BECAUSE THAT WEBSITE IS NOW FUCKING GARBAGE!! AND AFTER WHAT THEY DID TO ME AND WHAT I'VE WITNESSED IN JUNE 20I6, I AM NEVER EVER GOING TO FORGIVE THEM FOR IT.

NOW!! GET OFF MY DAMN BACK AND FUCK OFF DON'T EVER RESPOND TO ME EVER AGAIN. YOU FUCKING BATTY-MAN FUCK OFF!!

The Forum post is edited by MrATAndreiThomas Mar 4 '17
MrATAndreiThomas

Yeah well I am going to drown down my sorrow and by the way. It's The Artistic Knight, not The Autistic Knight you stupid asshole, and fuck that pathetic article cause all trolls like you Doctor_Evo are a worthless sack of shit at least at my eyes

i sware on the very day I'll rise again is the day ill prove your pathetic trolling sorry ass wrong!!

and that's a promise.

when zippcast comes back I'll be there!! don't ever expect me to create over 100 sock accounts again cause it will not happened this year and beyond I learned my lesson

put that on that pathetic and smoke it everyday!!

Mr. A.T. Out!!.

MrATAndreiThomas

when zippcast comes back I'll be there!! don't ever expect me to create over 100 sock accounts again cause it will not happened this year and beyond I already learned my lesson of past

put that on that pathetic article and smoke it you fucking peace of horse shit!!

Mr. A.T. Out!!.

MrATAndreiThomas

HA HA HA HA!! You know what come to think of Doctor fool!! Just looking back at all your pathetic clownish comments you have made on my thread against me makes me wanna laugh out fucking loud.

you know asshole your hilarious I enjoy reading your pathetic comments cause I know full well that I will prove your ass wrong, I also know that you will never succeed of trolling me with your filthy worthless comments.

MrATAndreiThomas

lol!! No he hasn't and he'll never will destroy me!!

cause I'm still fucking standing strong lad that was done way back in 2009,

you might as well go and suck your own dick fuckboi

MrATAndreiThomas

drunken buffoonery!! Ha ha ha ha, I'm looking at yout last pathetic comment do you really think I'm that much of a fucking drunken buffoon who gets drunk often?! WRONG!! I have never in my life feel so drunk and I was never drunk.

unlike you, your a troll who can't identify yourself cause you are a spineless coward than to try and ruin people's success including mine, but like I said you will never succeed and I will make sure that you are the other trolls will never succeed into trolling me a as the red Artistic knight that I am. Well it's been fun reading your worthless comments as I now feel so much better, I might as well go, I got better things to do than reading worthless comments that will not sunk me down. Mr. A.T. Out!!

Mattwo
Mattwo Mar 4 '17
Doctor Evo, considering he's deep in denial about liking HTF and MLP... Yea it's the later. Why would he even rip off HTF if he didn't like it? Why would these abominations exist if he hated MLP?

Mattwo
Mattwo Mar 5 '17
His ED page spesfically mentions that he ripped off HTF...
Channeleven
Channeleven Mar 5 '17
Quote from Doctor_Evo
After checking out another site/thread I *think* I may have discovered the reason behind AT's rage here.  Someone created an Encyclopedia Dramatica page regarding him, I don't know for sure that this is the reason but seems a reasonable guess.

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Mr.A.T.AndreiThomas

Guilty.
Mattwo
Mattwo Mar 8 '17
Of course he was view botting. How do you think he became the most subscribed channel on Zippcast, WAY above anyone else? Sockpuppets. It's just as the ED article says. Even Mr. Enter's subscriber count was dwarfed by his and even if AT had an actual fanbase, it would not be even half as large because THEY didn't hit the hard limit Louis didn't think to remove that one time.
The Forum post is edited by Mattwo Mar 8 '17