The Return of ZippCast Part Deux | Forum

spiderfan
spiderfan Mar 4 '17
I thought about posting this info in the old "Return of ZC" thread but as to avoid confusion I have started a new one. With that out of the way let's get into the juicy stuff.

First off after months of speculation ZC came back... again. Then a while later CraftingLord21 posted this video: https://metajolt.com/embed/47a0aafde19162732684fffefb54e2ba

After that I was in the VBF discord where I talked to the "new head of ZC" Alex. Apparently he had been in the discord before as AM (the head of VBF) introduced me to him. I then obtained a lot of info with my conversation with him. I then posted it here and then to the Metajolt forums. Yesterday, (as of this writing) CraftingLord21 made a follow up video with the info that I posted: https://metajolt.com/embed/976052eb85c3d639bdce1ac91c8899af

Being that the video was embedded from YT I figured, I'd look at the discussion going on there. What happened next was... well, in the words of George Takei: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nSKkwzwdW4

You can also read this info on the MJ forums just go to Page 2 and scroll until transcripts. https://metajolt.com/forums?cat=10&view=76

A lot of these happened simultaneously and it was weird, so that is why the transcripts are a bit jumbled in order. 

spiderfan
spiderfan Mar 4 '17
This is what started everything and what caused confusion. 

Noerzzz: I have some thoughts i'd like to share. I believe that Alex and DJ are just Louis in disguise. If so, then I warn everyone to stay clear from Zippcast. I'm predicting that Louis is really the only team. That Alex and DJ are fake (come on, very casual names. A bit obvious.) If Zippcast is really run by the 2 "new owners", if would be surprised. I'm calling it now, Alex and DJ aren't real.?

Louis: That's because they aren't. I have no idea who they are. I would also like to know. People are just taking advantage of the situation.?

Noerzzz: I CALLED IT! And I would just like to tell you to grow up Louis.?

Louis: Grow up for what? Coming here to straighten all of these insane conspiracies out. It's entertaining at best.?

Noerzzz: bro. We all know what ypu've done to your staff. You have shut down your website like 5 times. You've lied to your staff, lied to the community, and you've lied to yourself. Just leave while you still can. You dug your gravity, now lie in it. #TEAMMJ?

Louis: I have? Please explain. Last time I remember that last team on ZippCast left before I shut it down two months later.

LOL, are you guys kidding me? I never had any lawyers to have the post removed. I asked Rick and Alex/Mac to correct it. I even kept screen caps of the text messages just because I knew this would go on.

i.gyazo[dot]com/6a0f524631275ecc8514123a1336e2e9.png

What is this "blacklist" I keep hearing about? If I'm supposed to be developing a blacklist please someone let me know. Also the post on Facebook was posted a day before the post on vidi. The post on Facebook as I'm told was in response to your video CraftingLord21 uploaded here. (So no spiderfan, I wasn't attacking you... my text messages were asking someone to give you the correct information) I would have done it myself, but I'm barred from ever joining Vidi so I'll respect it. I would also appreciate proof showing that I was involved in any DDos attacks against the mentioned targets. This is also news to me. It's not like I disappeared. I've been involved in other projects such as buffaloenl[dot]com?

Noerzzz: hey left because you treated them like shit. And all of these ZippTube accounts that were popping up on on vidbit basically confirms your immaturity. But to be fair, I shouldn't be talking about immaturity, after all i'm under 18. But I already know that I am more mature. And while we can't confirm you ddos the sites, you are a prime suspect. And besides it's just a rumor. I dare you to put me on your zippcast blacklist. I fucking dare you

Louis: What is this blacklist everyone's talking about?

1) I don't have a blacklist.
2) Never treated staff like poop
3) Please don't question someones maturity when you don't actually know the person. Doesnt really make you mature.
4) Prime suspect? Okay detective. Totally haven't been busy with work, family and other projects. You have any idea how illegal such actions are? Why would I risk jail time.
5) Honestly never used VidBit, I have talked to the owner. Unfortunate he had to close shop... but I'm thankful he is redirecting his domain to ZippCast.
6) I still want to know more about this blacklist...

Noerzzz: You would spend time in PRISON because you hated the idea of alternitives to ZippCast. Look, i'm not arguing right now, busy eating dinner.?

Louis: Not when I have kids. That's stupid lol. I'm not the one arguing... I believe you are. Still haven't provided proof of this "blacklist". Very amusing I must say.? And I don't hate the idea. I say embrace the number of alternative video sites out now. I'd like to think ZippCast sort of started the rebellion... it all started with ZippTube. I think it's great that there's many to select from now. It gives content creators more opportunities. Nothing wrong with that.?

spiderfan
spiderfan Mar 4 '17
These comments were part of a thread started by Mr. AT.

Louis: LOL, are you guys kidding me? I never had any lawyers to have the post removed. I asked Rick and Alex/Mac to correct it. I even kept screen caps of the text messages just because I knew this would go on.

i.gyazo[dot]com/6a0f524631275ecc8514123a1336e2e9.png

What is this "blacklist" I keep hearing about? If I'm supposed to be developing a blacklist please someone let me know. Also the post on Facebook was posted a day before the post on vidi. The post on Facebook as I'm told was in response to your video CraftingLord21 uploaded here. (So no spiderfan, I wasn't attacking you... my text messages were asking someone to give you the correct information) I would have done it myself, but I'm barred from ever joining Vidi so I'll respect it. I would also appreciate proof showing that I was involved in any DDos attacks against the mentioned targets. This is also news to me. It's not like I disappeared. I've been involved in other projects such as buffaloenl[dot]com?

Spiderfan: Find it funny that you mentioned me. Why should anyone believe anything you say? You've been exposed multiple times.?

Louis: I have? I have yet to see any proof of your accusations. I provided proof to make some of your claims wrong. Like how I sicked some type of lawyer on your post lol. Can I get proof of this blacklist you guys speak highly of. It sounds interesting to say the least.?

Spiderfan: For one thing you lied about why you shut down ZC in the first place. You lied about not being around when MJ was DDOSed back in 2016. I have an archive from our talk from last year on Vidi Nation. Anyone can see that you totally were exposed.?

Louis: I lied about not being around? I was working on another project buffaloenl[dot]com I have been active in a augmented reality game called Ingress. I also have a family and work full time. Can you provide proof of this DDos? I will love to see the IP log as all servers will show... IF IT REALLY HAPPENED. I also don't understand how I lied about shutting ZippCast down. I did day I was shutting it down... hrm. A little confused. Totally exposed? Not really... accusations doesn't speak a thousand words. Although some proof would.?

Spiderfan: http://vidigosocial.net/forum/topic/48?&page=3 2nd post on the page. Read it and weep.?

After this "Louis" preceded to not post any more comments. Scared him off. HAHA

spiderfan
spiderfan Mar 4 '17
Continuing the same thread

Alec: You also didn't provide information on proof to me when I asked. Instead you probably cried and had me banned because I was challenging you. Even Mattwo called you out and you ignored him. https://gyazo.com/0e6df30f05af1841d83506007f039781? That "proof" is invalid. It's all information you're making up.?

Spiderfan: I'm not making up anything.?

Alec: Then why couldn't you provide proof to me on VN? (I'm calling it VN now instead of VS because that died long ago when I was ejected from that) Instead you got me banned for challenging you.?

Spiderfan: When did I get you banned? The evidence is that someone named Osama bin laden was in the VBF chat trolling. Someone named Osama bin laden came to my channel and trash talked me on the subject of ZC. The stream was DDOSed mysteriously. Coincidence? I think so.?

Alec: You got me banned off VN for questioning you

Mattwo: "That "proof" is invalid. It's all information you're making up."

How is it that he's making up the fact that Louis' evidence is invalid when the dates do not line up. Sorry but he is right about that.?

Let me make it clear to compensate for his poor logic: He didn't prove Louis DDoSed the site, he proved that Louis lied about being busy when it happened. He then lept to the conclusion that Louis must have thusly done it as Louis would not have a reason to lie about that if he didn't do it.?

Spiderfan: Thanks Matt. BTW Alec I did not get you banned from Vidi Nation. I didn't know who you were up until 20 minutes ago when you revealed yourself.?

spiderfan
spiderfan Mar 4 '17
Once I saw Jerkface was around I wanted to start my own thread to directly fight him. This is also the thread where Alec revealed himself.

Spiderfan: Jerkface... where are you??

Louis: If you're referring to me. I will proudly accept that as a name tag. I can see myself now. Walking around the office with my name tag... "Mr. Jerkface" XD That's great!?

Spiderfan: You know why I call you that. Alisson exposed you and nobody believed him until it was too late. You didn't take a liking to that name when you banned your most loyal user.?

Louis: Most loyal user? You were active yes. Loyal? What is this a cult? I don'l like to think of anyone as "loyal". Maybe well respected... and those are the people whom are the real troopers. People who've supported the project for years and continue to do so.?

Spiderfan: See, you don't appreciate what I did for the community of ZC. I defended you against the sites of Wenoo and vStreamers when it ended up you became what everybody said you were... a Jerkface.?

Alec: I remember using the phrase "jerkface" in elementary school. I think there's a maturity issue here that you need to resolve Spider Fan.?

Spiderfan: Well, I came up with that name for Alisson off the top of my head and with Louis here it stuck. There is no denying that he is, if that is what you are trying to do.?

Alec: Tell me something, do you personally know him??

Spiderfan: Know who? Alisson??

Alec: Louis.?

Spiderfan: I don't know him personally. But I am familiar with the closing of ZC and that Jerkface lied about it.?

Alec: Then you have no room to talk, you know I'm Alec right? I personally knew the guy and I can tell you right now he wasn't lying about anything he said. You're just all inconsiderate. Actually i believe I was with him leading up to the last shutdown and it was becoming too much. You have no room to talk about anything, saying hes a jerk etc when you don't know the guy.?

Spiderfan: I just found out you were Alec because you said so. Up until that I didn't know who you were. I totally have room to talk because Jerkface stabbed me in the back. Just like everyone else.?

spiderfan
spiderfan Mar 4 '17
This is when Mattwo showed up and some confusion was caused.

Mattwo: I see the supposed "new staff" is doing a shit job of keeping Louis away from social media.?

Alec: If you'd read you'd see there is no new owner. It's me (Alec), Louis and Austin, like he said below.?

Spiderfan: Ohhhh... you were the guy that false DMCAed Vidi Nation. Now you're comments on Vidi Nation make sense.?

Alec: Not false when you own all the content and the name buddy, but what do you know??

Spiderfan: Then why were your DMCA notices completely thrown out??

Mattwo: Were they? Why did they have to rebrand if they were??

Alec: Because anyone can lie and get them thrown out. You could even use your 0 logic comments and get the notices thrown out.?

Spiderfan: It's been a while. You'd have to ask Mak what happened exactly.?

Mattwo: Didn't you keep sending them after they rebranded though?? Spiderfan only said they were completely thrown out, this does not seem to be true but not entirely untrue either.?

Spiderfan: Again, it has been a while. Everybody celebrated because the site stayed around and was unchanged outside of a new logo and even that was something that apparently was going to be done eventually anyway.

spiderfan
spiderfan Mar 4 '17
This was part of another thread that Mr. AT started. I picked the ones out that were relevant to the conversation. 

Alec: Thank you for sticking up for me on VN, I was AFormerSmurf there. That was actually really nice.

Mattwo: Who me??

Alec: Yup
https://gyazo.com/0e6df30f05af1841d83506007f039781

Mattwo: I was merely annoyed by Spiderfan's poor logic.

Alec: Well again thank you for calling him on it. I hate when he runs his mouth as he has no logic.

Spiderfan: The ZC team really hates me. That is hilarious because the old team loved me.

Mattwo: That's because they're Louis' lackeys instead of people who have the at least half a brain needed to know that Louis' actions need to put into question. Louis will eventually betray them like everyone else.

Mattwo
Mattwo Mar 4 '17
BTW, this Alec guy refused to mute the thread me and Mr. AT were discussing his behavior on because he doesn't want people talking behind his back. I suggested he google himself more often but he didn't respond.

You know the only way to settle this beyond a shadow of a doubt is for someone to bring it up on the Zippcast forums when the site is... Wait... how are you blackisted when the site isn't even up yet?

Oh... Oh no this is not good at all... That's even MORE confusing.
The Forum post is edited by Mattwo Mar 4 '17
spiderfan
spiderfan Mar 4 '17

Quote from Mattwo BTW, this Alec guy refused to mute the thread me and Mr. AT were discussing his behavior on because he doesn't want people talking behind his back. I suggested he google himself more often but he didn't respond.

You know the only way to settle this beyond a shadow of a doubt is for someone to bring it up on the Zippcast forums when the site is... Wait... how are you blackisted when the site isn't even up yet?

Oh... Oh no this is not good at all... That's even MORE confusing.
Yeah, things are a mess. I would assume the blacklist contains an interesting group of people considering where things were just a year ago. We can assume I am on it as well as Mak which has already been discussed as well as yourself. I know that noerzzz thinks he is on it which is probably more or less accurate. I would think that channeleven is on it based on the fact that he has been vocal about how bad ZC is and how great MJ is. Because of his friendship with me I think Benny is probably on the list but I don't know for sure. Mr. AT is most likely on it as well. 

So with that we have 

Spiderfan

Maklarr4000

Mattwo

Noerzzz

SubZeroAppleSauce

Channeleven

MrATAndreiThomas

and that is just a start to a potential list. Anyone else come to mind?

spiderfan
spiderfan Mar 4 '17

Quote from Doctor_Evo Ok lol, I must have missed something here.  Now granted I haven't followed all of this story etc. but just what makes you think that any type of Blacklist has been started?  What evidence do you cite that such a list has been started?  First, you folks make it sound like you people want to go back to this ZC place and they won't let you when you've all pretty much made it clear after what's transpired the past year or so that the last thing you would EVER do in your lives is to return to that site.  And I would imagine that the owners there would be thinking the same thing, that you would never return.  So WHY would they make a ban list of people they know will never return.  My opinion is that there IS no ban list, there NEVER has been any ban list and there Never will be any ban list.  It seems to me that someone just threw the term out there a few days ago and now it's all blown out of proportion making a story where there's no story to be found.
Totally disagree. If you don't think there is some form of blacklist you're crazy. They don't want any of us going to ZC and warning everybody about what will happen. They clearly care about what people think. Why else would Alec infiltrate this site and as mattwo said be in threads that don't have anything do with him. 
Mattwo
Mattwo Mar 4 '17
Well I went on the VBF Discord and AM pointed me to Noah's twitter so I sent him a tweet asking him to explain.
spiderfan
spiderfan Mar 4 '17

Quote from Mattwo Well I went on the VBF Discord and AM pointed me to Noah's twitter so I sent him a tweet asking him to explain.
When were you on the VBF discord? Curious. 
Mattwo
Mattwo Mar 5 '17
I'm on there right now so if Noah doesn't respond I'll ask AM to contact him for me. He offered to do so but I figured it'd be faster for me to do it myself.
Mattwo
Mattwo Mar 5 '17
You haven't read the previous thread on Metajolt have you?
spiderfan
spiderfan Mar 5 '17

Quote from Doctor_Evo "Yeah, things are a mess. I would assume the blacklist contains an interesting group of people considering where things were just a year ago. We can assume I am on it as well as Mak which has already been discussed as well as yourself. I know that noerzzz thinks he is on it which is probably more or less accurate. I would think that channeleven is on it based on the fact that he has been vocal about how bad ZC is and how great MJ is. Because of his friendship with me I think Benny is probably on the list but I don't know for sure. Mr. AT is most likely on it as well."

I think it was a couple days ago that I first saw the word "Blacklist" used on this site somewhere.  I don't have the time to search the site and find where but... Unless someone can present a quote from a zc staffer saying that there is a BL, any talk of such is simply opinion and speculation.  I quote SF above bc to me, it looks like he takes his own opinions and melds them into the sentences and they end up looking like they're now being presented as facts.  I've seen him do this before with other zc issues.  Now let me say, I'm by no means pro-zc, and I don't want to dig up all of the problems and pain that went on with zc's antics last Summer and or Fall etc., I mean,
Everyone has heard of what zc did to meta jolt and vidi nation here.  Lying and filing false dmca claims in a spiteful revenge-filled hissy-fit trying to get back at former zc staff members who quit.  Got it, done, case closed. I'm just saying that again, unless you have a quote from zc saying there's a BL, any talk of such is pure speculation.  Having said, I could imagine a situation where say SF creates a zc channel, attempts to get other users to leave and then gets kicked off of the site but that's not the same as a BL.  And again, my opinion is that there is no BL, never has been a BL, never will be a BL, and what started here as a little seed has turned into a conspiracy theory with people now talking about this "blacklist" as fact.  Ridiculous!
If nothing else they have a banlist. They claim they kept old data from their last iteration and want to bring it over. That would include some sort of banlist... which would include me. I'm under the impression that there is more than that though. Doctor, they hate us evidenced by Alec's comments and by what has happened in the past. They will continue to do so and cause more and more drama. 
spiderfan
spiderfan Mar 5 '17

Quote from Doctor_Evo You say "they hate us".  Well, yes they probably do hate you as well as the owners of vidi here and over at meta jolt.  These people used to work at zc, left and then zc tried to fraudulently shut these sites down out of vindictive rage so yeah they're probably a bit ticked off that they can't get away with that.  As far as you?  Yeah, I'd be willing to say they hate you.  I mean lol, you HAVE called this luis or louis guy "Jerkface" 173,643 times lol.  That would tend to do it.  Would you or your friends you mentioned be banned from creating an account there assuming the place does open again?  I doubt it.  I don't think they want that kind of bad press out of the gate.  But again, are you saying that you and or any of those other names you mention are planning on returning to zc?  I would have figured you'd sooner stick a spork in your eye than return there so what would it matter if you were banned?  Anyway, good chat, we'll just agree to disagree on this blacklist thing.
The reason I've ever even talked about the "blacklist" is because the sole idea of it is interesting. That means the people they like and the people they don't. Looking at Alec's comments that not only affects ZC but also MJ and here on Vidi. It is crazy for sure. 
spiderfan
spiderfan Mar 5 '17
Interesting. Noah Productions the person who first told CraftingLord about the "new ZC team" has announced retirement. Noerzzz posted this on the VBF discord. 

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/258769622847717376/288129700054827010/unknown.png

The Forum post is edited by spiderfan Mar 5 '17
AlissonDatJerkfaceLiar
Alex is not real?
MIND - BLOWN

/s
spiderfan
spiderfan Mar 5 '17

Quote from spiderfan Interesting. Noah Productions the person who first told CraftingLord about the "new ZC team" has announced retirement. Noerzzz posted this on the VBF discord. 

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/258769622847717376/288129700054827010/unknown.png

Follow up also from VBF discord

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/258769622847717376/288141001204301834/thing1.PNG

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/258769622847717376/288141005167788033/2.PNG

jhirzel88
jhirzel88 Mar 6 '17
After looking into this matter, I see that there's no way Louis can have no admin powers. He was the sole developer and the other staff will have no idea how to run the admin controls that Louis actually coded by himself. The way I see it, its only a matter of time because Alex and the others will get fed up of working with him because they have to run it the way he has it set up. The same goes with the Terms of Service of the site. This blacklist thing seems fishy, because Louis won't stand to Alex making exceptions to certain people that Alex likes but Louis does not like.

I will still join ZippCast, only to keep mirror copies of my videos. I'm not wasting my time on there since I know its going to boil down to the same thing we've seen year after year with the shutdowns.

Pages: 1 2 3 »