The Return of ZippCast Part Deux | Forum

Mattwo
Mattwo Mar 9 '17
You REALLY need to fix the formatting there.

But yea, it seems clear enough to me with their more recent comments that we're getting trolled pretty hard here. I've decided it's in my best interest at this point to just block them and I strongly recommend you do the same.

Alisson, you on the other hand are free to goad me for not seeing it sooner. I deserve it.

Edit: Woops, didn't realize flagging the comments from the creator dashboard would completely remove them. I thought they'd stay there while YT completely ignores the flagging like on the video page.
The Forum post is edited by Mattwo Mar 9 '17
Alliya234
Alliya234 Mar 9 '17
I want to apologize to Mattwo for my rant and harsh words. I was in a bad mood because vidi once was the only place I felt at home, I remember that most of the time there were beautiful people. But it seems that it now has changed to a platform for complaining and accusing and all this drama is too much for me. I was always aware that "Louis" is the scumbag and he is the snake who thinks that anyone has to prove that he is the traitor. He surely isn't as good as he thinks he is. But I don't want to give him any of my attention anymore.

Quote from Maklarr4000
Quote from Mattwo Can someone else please explain to me what Alliya234's deal is? Seems like she's getting mad at people for no particular reason.

Mattwo
Mattwo Mar 9 '17
Then don't but if you're going to be angry at us for doing something that I actually kind of knew we shouldn't but did it anyway (I have regrets but I honestly doubt Spiderfan will), please try to be calm and rational about it. No one is going to take your complaints all that seriously otherwise.
AlissonDatJerkfaceLiar
My two cents on all this shit... again:
Louis, my conspiracy theories aside, you need to lay off your delusional dream ZippCast is actually something successful.

In fact, I don't know how your wife hasn't left with the baby yet if statements like these are true:

Seriously. ZippCast's getting good publicity and you're proud of it? You're proud of a financial disaster that's been sucking you off for 8 years straight now with no return and that begs for donations to stay alive at the end of every incarnation?

After the first or second try, I'd personally stop wasting my money, time and skill on something that just proved me over and over again is a failure, but you seem to not give up.

Sorry, I just don't think people making up stuff about you online is more laughable than you trying to pass ZippCast off as some kind of success. It never was, and if it goes on like that, never will be.

And I don't know how you can say ZippCast has good publicity, because whenever I go to YouTube (you know, the main platform your website is advertised on) and put "ZippCast" on the search box, the first thing that comes up is this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMWV7hYGapU

If you want my advice Louis, lay off the drugs and try to improve your management skills. Who knows, maybe then, something good will actually come out of ZippCast and I may believe you when you say you have a team of competent people laughing at me whenever I say they don't exist.
The Forum post is edited by AlissonDatJerkfaceLiar Mar 9 '17
spiderfan
spiderfan Mar 9 '17

Quote from Mattwo You REALLY need to fix the formatting there.

Edit: Woops, didn't realize flagging the comments from the creator dashboard would completely remove them. I thought they'd stay there while YT completely ignores the flagging like on the video page.
Yes, I know the formatting is a bit messed up but I'm glad I posted the comments otherwise they would have been lost.

Apparently this was Jerkface's last response to my comments:

Louis: No the reason for its last shutdown wasn't about someone's existence. See this is what I mean... your conspiracies. I shut the website down because my fiance wasn't happy with the amount of time I spent working on ZippCast instead of spending time with my family. With the entire team leaving via email, that put me in a really bad place. Trying to get whoever I could to help in an already downhill environment created a recipe for disaster. Buy hey, you live and learn. Mak was not the heart and soul of ZippCast. The community was. The community was established long before Mac. That's the heart and soul of ZippCast. That heart and soul has stuck with the project and continues to. I went after MetaJolt because some of ZippCast "New Core" source was downloaded and used by Cameron. Don't think I cant tell my dynamic image manipulation when I see it? Why do you think images load slow at times or "here and there" because I discovered a memory issue that was fixed... but Cameron didn't get that new file before he left. Then Mac leaves and "BOOM" MJ was born? It's development started before Mac left. Might I mention leaving via email didn't resolve the contract. A board vote is required with a majority in favor for any officers to be removed... none of which took place. The contract officially resolved the end of Dec 2016. That means under contract MJ was and technically is still owned by ZippCast by "proxy". Think of it like this.... You work for company A under contract. Then you start working on company B while still under company A's contract. That means company A owns company B by proxy. I went after you? I never went after you.

The Forum post is edited by spiderfan Mar 9 '17
spiderfan
spiderfan Mar 9 '17
Mak can ya please disprove that garbage, so the record can be set straight?
Mattwo
Mattwo Mar 9 '17
In regards to the Metajolt bit:

He's getting on my case for complaining about Alisson' old news while complaining about what was old news (just to deflect my criticism mind) yet here is complaining about old news. As far as I am aware, that issue was already resolved a while ago.

It doesn't even have a whole lot to do with the subject of the last shutdown, he's just trying to make Mak look bad again.
Maklarr4000 Meta
Maklarr4000 Mar 10 '17

Quote from spiderfan Mak can ya please disprove that garbage, so the record can be set straight?
To be totally honest, I do not care what is said about me, my project, or even my 'team' for that matter. I have presented the facts many times before, and if others wish to contest them that is their right I suppose, even if their statements are incorrect to say the least.

This is all very old news, and easily searched on this very website. The facts do not need my assistance to stand and defend themselves.
spiderfan
spiderfan Mar 10 '17

Quote from Maklarr4000
Quote from spiderfan Mak can ya please disprove that garbage, so the record can be set straight?
To be totally honest, I do not care what is said about me, my project, or even my 'team' for that matter. I have presented the facts many times before, and if others wish to contest them that is their right I suppose, even if their statements are incorrect to say the least.

This is all very old news, and easily searched on this very website. The facts do not need my assistance to stand and defend themselves.
True. I'll look back on some of that stuff in a minute. 
Pages: « 1 2 3