This year and beyond

I will take shit from no one on the Internet

Fuck the rules and fuck the piss taking

I'm The Red Artistic Knight.
Mattwo
Mattwo Mar 14

Quote from MrATAndreiThomas

Fuck the rules
I hope you enjoy getting banned from things.
noerzzz
noerzzz Mar 15
@Mattwo I hope that you know that rules were meant for breaking....
Mattwo
Mattwo Mar 16
Well, if a website had rules like that, don't use it. It's not rocket science. The rules against harassing people exist for a reason and he blatantly disregarded them for his personal self righteous vendetta against a mid tier troll. His first mistake was letting a troll push his buttons. Especially when said troll was barely even trying.
The Forum post is edited by Mattwo Mar 16
noerzzz
noerzzz Mar 19
okay fair point mattwo. I agree that Mr. AT Andrei Thomas can be a dick, but so are a lot of people in this community, like myself, Louis, Allison (Although I don't completely know the guy he is known to be an ass at times) and ect. Another thing is Andrei claiming things such as Mr. AT Andrei Thomas is copyrighted. No it's not copyrighted. Not legally anyways.
spiderfan
spiderfan Mar 19

Quote from noerzzz okay fair point mattwo. I agree that Mr. AT Andrei Thomas can be a dick, but so are a lot of people in this community, like myself
I never thought of you that way. 
MrATAndreiThomas
Oh really, is that so?! You Think I'm a Dick? You're Damn Right I'm a Dick! I only be a Dick when someone is taking the piss, also I only be a dick when I'm being disrespected.

I personally now disagree with that pony twat above me

Spiderfan and Mattwo, you two are the worst users that I have Ever met because I Suffered your presence long enough! you Two are damn ignorant and rude. since you two have made wild accusations against ME, You two can go fuck Yourselves, Because you two are so Pathetic and I don't need nurds like you two, so go fuck yourselves.

I now hate your guts. Go Put that on your pipe And smoke it

This is where I draw a line against you two nurds

I SWEAR!! If I ever see you two on any website I will permanently block your sorry asses.

Don't ever expect me to reply to you two ever again. Cause you two are now Dead to me!

Mr. A.T. Out!!

The Forum post is edited by MrATAndreiThomas Mar 20
spiderfan
spiderfan Mar 20

Quote from MrATAndreiThomas Oh really, is that so?! You Think I'm a Dick? You're Damn Right I'm a Dick! I only be a Dick when someone is taking the piss, also I only be a dick when I'm being disrespected.

I personally now disagree with that pony twat above me

Spiderfan and Mattwo, you two are the worst users that I have Ever met because I Suffered your presence long enough! you Two are damn ignorant and rude. since you two have made wild accusations against ME, You two can go fuck Yourselves, Because you two are so Pathetic and I don't need nurds like you two, so go fuck yourselves.

I now hate your guts. Go Put that on your pipe And smoke it

This is where I draw a line against you two nurds

I SWEAR!! If I ever see you two on any website I will permanently block your sorry asses.

Don't ever expect me to reply to you two ever again. Cause you two are now Dead to me!

Mr. A.T. Out!!

What did I do?
Mattwo
Mattwo Mar 20
I don't caaaaaaareeeeeee.

Frankly it probably would be better if you did just ignore me. That's most likely never going to happen though.

It's not like us having your attention is some sort of gift from god like you seem to imply it is.