Favorite game? | Forum

BennyD
BennyD Jun 3 '16
Since we have a gaming forum here, I wanted to know what everybody plays, and enjoys. My favorite game of all time would have to be Super Monkey Ball 2, for the GameCube.  Obviously it holds a dear place to me as the first game I really "played", but all around, it's a great game. I can't say puzzle games are my favorite kind, but this game brings a special charm to the genre. The story mode is lackluster, sure, but it's kiddy enough that a young play (like me at the time) can pick it up at enjoy it, and an adult can laugh at how weak of a story it is while playing. It also include 12 party games that up to 4 people can play at a time.

With colorful visuals, easy controls to learn, and fun gameplay, it is classic.
Attachments:
  th.jpg (17Kb)
spiderfan
spiderfan Jun 3 '16
Probably either Crash Tag Team Racing for PS2 or WarioWare Mega Microgames for the GBA. 
BennyD
BennyD Jun 3 '16
Admittedly, I've never played Tag Team Racing, but I've heard a lot of people tell me its good. Maybe it'll have a spot on the channel for a multiplayer session if I can score a copy.
Maklarr4000 Meta
Maklarr4000 Jun 3 '16
My current favorite right now is this one.

edit: wow, that's bigger than I thought it would be.
The Forum post is edited by Maklarr4000 Jun 3 '16
spiderfan
spiderfan Jun 3 '16

Quote from BennyD Admittedly, I've never played Tag Team Racing, but I've heard a lot of people tell me its good. Maybe it'll have a spot on the channel for a multiplayer session if I can score a copy.
Yeah, it is really good. A good single player and multiplayer. You can also have LAN play. 
spiderfan
spiderfan Jun 4 '16

Quote from Cameron Quake Live and Overwatch, I'd explain why it's amazing but it's just too amazing to answer

As a Quake fan what is your opinion on Doom 1-4?
spiderfan
spiderfan Jun 4 '16

Quote from Cameron I played Doom 2 a few times, multiplayer once with NJP actually. Doom 1 I played for maybe 5 minutes and Doom 3 I have never touched.

Doom 4, I was in the Alpha testing for that and the game is terrible to say the least. But it is one of those games where Multiplayer is just an extra, the main focus is Single player but I don't have an interest in either so.

Is there a good version of any Quake games on console? I'm not really a PC guy. 
BennyD
BennyD Jun 5 '16

Quote from Cameron ...Overwatch, I'd explain why it's amazing but it's just too amazing to answer
Dude... I friggin' LOVE Overwatch. I'm gonna get it soon. (I played the Beta)
quietpickles
quietpickles Nov 8 '16

The Sims (2000), it it's in the Complete Collection and with custom content. The Sims by itself gets old after a while, but not with a bunch of stuff added. I like taking the soap opera approach, which good luck with that when time moves differently on each lot.

Edit: How in the Hell did I forget Quake? That overrides this.

The Forum post is edited by quietpickles Nov 8 '16