The ZippCast Facebook page is back and this was posted
Latest update from ZippCast about downloading videos
The Forum post is edited by AdamKNAC Jun 29 '16
Zain_117
Zain_117 Jun 29 '16
Fantastic!
spiderfan
spiderfan Jun 29 '16
Well because I got banned at the 11th hour for calling Jerkface out, I won't be able to get my videos. Though I'm happy for anyone else who can. 

Also every post between May 11th and now have been deleted. Looks like Jerkface is trying to erase history. 

The Forum post is edited by spiderfan Jun 29 '16
Alliya234
Alliya234 Jun 29 '16
History is in your mind, and nobody than yourself is able to erase it. Jerkface is number zero in the world, so why not forget him and his crap? With every new day we start a new life. Why hanging on the past? We have to do it better and we can.
spiderfan
spiderfan Jun 29 '16

Quote from Alliya234 History is in your mind, and nobody than yourself is able to erase it. Jerkface is number zero in the world, so why not forget him and his crap? With every new day we start a new life. Why hanging on the past? We have to do it better and we can.
I'm just pointing out that those posts are deleted. The only reason I'm even talking about the site that shall not be be named is because Adam KNAC shared this info. 
Maklarr4000 Meta
Maklarr4000 Jun 29 '16
Posts like this?

Not sure why you'd want to revise your previous history.
The Forum post is edited by Maklarr4000 Jun 29 '16
spiderfan
spiderfan Jun 29 '16

Quote from Maklarr4000 Posts like this?

I called him out with this post and got banned. Go figure. 
Mattwo
Mattwo Jun 30 '16

Just like to point out that he's currently trying to erase my evidence that these posts even exist.
spiderfan
spiderfan Jun 30 '16

Quote from Mattwo

Just like to point out that he's currently trying to erase my evidence that these posts even exist.
Yeah. Though for some reason he still has posts from May 11th and before. 
Maklarr4000 Meta
Maklarr4000 Jun 30 '16
I am genuinely curious- did he ever actually hire a new crew?
spiderfan
spiderfan Jun 30 '16

Quote from Maklarr4000  I am genuinely curious- did he ever actually hire a new crew?
Nope. I have confronted him twice about that. Once on the now defunct forums and once in the MJ livestream chat. If you look through the posts I made on The Closing of Metajolt thread you should find it. 
The Forum post is edited by spiderfan Jun 30 '16
Zain_117
Zain_117 Sep 8 '16
Wait a minute, is Zippcast still up for downloading our videos? Or did I miss it? I checked early in the next week and it was still shut down.
Mattwo
Mattwo Sep 8 '16
It was an obvious lie. He never followed through.
Zain_117
Zain_117 Sep 8 '16
That sucks.