The Future of MetaJolt | Forum

Mattwo
Mattwo Jul 13 '16

Quote from Maklarr4000
Quote from Mattwo Too late?

Something up your sleeve. Guessing it's something that's not yet set in stone then.
Maklarr4000 Meta
Maklarr4000 Jul 14 '16

Quote from Mattwo
Quote from Maklarr4000

Something up your sleeve. Guessing it's something that's not yet set in stone then.
Set in stone is a good word for it.

I'm sorry for all the cryptic messages, but don't worry about it Mat- things will all make sense in time.
spiderfan
spiderfan Jul 14 '16

Quote from Maklarr4000
Quote from Mattwo
Quote from Maklarr4000

Set in stone is a good word for it.

I'm sorry for all the cryptic messages, but don't worry about it Mat- things will all make sense in time.
Even more cryptic messages. Mak you are a character for sure. 
Mattwo
Mattwo Jul 15 '16
Legal red tape then?

If it's because you don't want him to know about it, what would the point be if he'll just find out later? :/
Maklarr4000 Meta
Maklarr4000 Sep 26 '16

Soon...
Smiley
Smiley Sep 28 '16

Quote from Maklarr4000

Soon...

MrATAndreiThomas
MrATAndreiThomas Oct 1 '16
Quote from Maklarr4000

Soon...

You mean to say that Metajolt is Returning Soon? That is EXCELLENT NEWS!! I'LL Be on the look out for your updates on Facebook but please don't end up being like ZippCrap cause i'm not going back their ever again. 
Metajolt Rules!!

The Forum post is edited by MrATAndreiThomas Oct 1 '16
Mattwo
Mattwo Oct 26 '16
Seems like all the accounts are gone. I wonder what gives? Oh well, nothing of value was lost in my case anyhow. I was just mirroring stuff there.
The Forum post is edited by Mattwo Oct 26 '16
Maklarr4000 Meta
Maklarr4000 Oct 27 '16

Quote from Mattwo Seems like all the accounts are gone. I wonder what gives? Oh well, nothing of value was lost in my case anyhow. I was just mirroring stuff there.

Well, we took what we learned from last time and made some changes, the biggest being a major overhaul of the systems that run the site- downsizing them as far as possible to minimize costs. Now that we've done that, MJ is cheap enough to run on it's allowance from my business without even needing ads on it. The downside to this is that the old database was unuseable, so we had to start from scratch again. I wish it could have been different, but... well, there's a lot of things I wish would have gone different before. Ah well, as the video says, back to business.
jhirzel88
jhirzel88 Oct 30 '16
Well, I am sure glad I kept all my MetaJolt videos on my hard drive. I actually re-edited them because I wanted to put the MetaJolt intro at the beginning of all my videos as well as the channel URL in the credits. I then did the same thing with VidBit once MetaJolt shut down once before. It took many hours to do that. This is why it is difficult to switch to a different website to store my videos.

I could just flat out re-upload all my videos at once for every alternative-YouTube site, but I'd be missing those intros and I want them to be unique for each website. I figured that's the best I could do to advertise them.

spiderfan
spiderfan Oct 30 '16

Quote from jhirzel88 Well, I am sure glad I kept all my MetaJolt videos on my hard drive. I actually re-edited them because I wanted to put the MetaJolt intro at the beginning of all my videos as well as the channel URL in the credits. I then did the same thing with VidBit once MetaJolt shut down once before. It took many hours to do that. This is why it is difficult to switch to a different website to store my videos.

I could just flat out re-upload all my videos at once for every alternative-YouTube site, but I'd be missing those intros and I want them to be unique for each website. I figured that's the best I could do to advertise them.

Good idea. 
Pages: « 1 2