Hypothetical Curiosity | Forum

Maklarr4000 Meta
Maklarr4000 Sep 5 '16
Purely hypothetical of course, but, what if you had a "channel" and you wanted to "customize" that page, but like, more than you'd been able to do before. Like, what sort of things would you like to be able to do? I mean, it is just hypothetical here, I'm certainly not working on anything.

Galvanized_Dreamer
Galvanized_Dreamer Sep 15 '16
Perfectly honest? Everything; color, window size, fonts, font size...... My thoughts are that the list of things that you can't change should be much smaller than the list of things you can. 

I know its been over a week, but I might as well throw it out there.

Maklarr4000 Meta
Maklarr4000 Sep 15 '16

Quote from Galvanized_Dreamer Perfectly honest? Everything; color, window size, fonts, font size...... My thoughts are that the list of things that you can't change should be much smaller than the list of things you can. 

Thank you sir! We were just keen to see if anyone had anything they "really wanted" to see as a customizable feature in the event something serious was overlooked. Well, hypothetically of course.
Galvanized_Dreamer
Galvanized_Dreamer Sep 17 '16

Quote from Maklarr4000
Quote from Galvanized_Dreamer Perfectly honest? Everything; color, window size, fonts, font size...... My thoughts are that the list of things that you can't change should be much smaller than the list of things you can. 

Thank you sir! We were just keen to see if anyone had anything they "really wanted" to see as a customizable feature in the event something serious was overlooked. Well, hypothetically of course.
Whatever works dude. Good luck.
The Forum post is edited by Galvanized_Dreamer Sep 17 '16
Maklarr4000 Meta
Maklarr4000 Sep 17 '16

Quote from Galvanized_Dreamer
Quote from Maklarr4000

Whatever works dude. Good luck.

Most certainly.