The Return of ZippCast | Forum

quietpickles
quietpickles Nov 8 '16

Just after VidBit shut down (although really after ZC'14 shut down) I wanted to make my own site modeled after 2006 or 7 YT.

Which was about the point I remembered I'm a 15 year old with no PHP or Javascript experience who couldn't dream of the money it costs owning a server.

Anyway, if you don't want to draw attention to something/want it dead...don't draw attention to it.

Turtgrounds
Turtgrounds Nov 23 '16
Aaaaaaaah the return of zippcrap just like Allisson "This is going to be hilarious".
The Forum post is edited by Turtgrounds Nov 23 '16
spiderfan
spiderfan Dec 2 '16
Interestingly enough as of this post the ZC facebook page is gone. Interesting. 
Turtgrounds
Turtgrounds Dec 3 '16

Quote from spiderfan Interestingly enough as of this post the ZC facebook page is gone. Interesting. 

They probably realized that they're gonna shutdown like last time so they gave up website development forever(I hope.)
spiderfan
spiderfan Dec 3 '16

Quote from Turtgrounds
Quote from spiderfan Interestingly enough as of this post the ZC facebook page is gone. Interesting. 

They probably realized that they're gonna shutdown like last time so they gave up website development forever(I hope.)
Hopefully. 
Mattwo
Mattwo Dec 4 '16

I only started talking about Zippcast again because of the unusual VidBit issues. Zippcast is irrelevant now and it should stay that way.
Channeleven
Channeleven Dec 4 '16

file:///Users/petervecchio/Downloads/Screen%20Shot%202016-12-04%20at%205.57.17%20PM.png

If you try to access the site, the tab reads "Non-Existent Domain"

The Forum post is edited by Channeleven Dec 4 '16
Mattwo
Mattwo Dec 6 '16
Don't try to link files off your own computer, it does not work. Use Gyazo or something...
The Forum post is edited by Mattwo Dec 6 '16
Channeleven
Channeleven Dec 8 '16
K then, but you get the idea.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6