Who's going to win the debate? (Political!) | Forum

Maklarr4000 Meta
Maklarr4000 Sep 24 '16
Monday is coming, and with it the first time in this election year that Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton will be able to verbally berate each other in the same room. I myself, as well as countless other morbidly curious onlookers are planning to tune in for what is all but guaranteed to be an explosive event you can't look away from.

But, this has left me wondering, who will "win" the event? Who will crawl out of the ashes of whatever remains of the debate stage after the epic battle to meet the throngs of squealing journalists and rabid fans? Some have even questioned if an event like this "can" be "won", and that perhaps both people will be consumed by it.

All joking aside though, do you think anyone can "win" this debate, and if so, who do you think it'll be?

It's no secret that I'm not a fan of either candidate, so in a sick way I'm really hoping for the no-win scenario. However, I believe that Hillary Clinton will be able to keep her cool longer than Donald Trump, and I suspect the questions presented will be more in her favor. All the same though, Trump is everything BUT predictable, so whoever (if anyone) you're rooting for, this should be a good show.

Zain_117
Zain_117 Sep 25 '16
I hope trump smashes her.
Maklarr4000 Meta
Maklarr4000 Sep 27 '16
Well, the debate was everything we could have ever asked for and then-some. Personal attacks, yelling, arguing- what a show!

The WWE is going to have to bring their A game following that event, wow.
Zain_117
Zain_117 Sep 27 '16
I don't feel like either of them won the debate.
Maklarr4000 Meta
Maklarr4000 Sep 27 '16

Quote from Zain_117 I don't feel like either of them won the debate.

Nope. It is as predicted, they put on a show, and no one looked good. I now agree with the analysts who said that you can't win a debate like that one, yikes.
Zain_117
Zain_117 Sep 27 '16

Quote from Maklarr4000
Quote from Zain_117 I don't feel like either of them won the debate.

Nope. It is as predicted, they put on a show, and no one looked good. I now agree with the analysts who said that you can't win a debate like that one, yikes.
Alright, well I can't wait to see what is to come of all of this.